- Strategies may be formed towards the 100% attendance of the students as per direction of Right to Educational Act
- Implementation of NCF-2005 and NCF-2009
- Training Strategies should be made for quality education in the classrooms situation without any discrimination
- Implementation of Child Protection Act
- quality improvement of the teachers improvement of the system
- Assesment /Evalution
- Action Plan and programme for acquiring skills to improve economic status and general well being from the point of view carrier counseling and guidance for students should be given
- Action Research & Project Works on quality education should be taken according to the need of the society & present education system.
- Project & becoming awareness population programme an essential values like national integration women’s equality, conservation of environment, abuse of drug care of respect to the elders
- To strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity for higher levels of achievement.
- A child cantered and activity based process of learning should be adopted
- Pans should be made for promotion of education of the following groups:
ii) Girls & Women
iv) The educationally disadvantages groups line working children, seem child etc.
v) Physically disadvantaged child.